Rezibond and Bonderized Metal Roofing and Siding
Western Rib Panel - 1 1/2" Deep
Features / Benefits
- 1 1/2" Deep & 7.2" Pitch
- 36" coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Long spanning capability: design provides superior load and span capacities, saving money in structural support.
- Quick, standard economical trim packages available and can be ordered by number.
- Western Rib is great for commercial / industrial roof and wall applications, equipment screens, agricultural and residential construction.
- Fiberglass panels are available to match the profile of the metal panels.
- Western Rib is available in 24 Gauge Rezibond and Bonderized Finish
- Recommended minimun slope of 1:12.
- Panel lengths up to 42 feet are available
- Self-sealing fasteners are available for wood or steel applications.
Western Rib roofing is a nice panel capable of long spans. This panel is 1 1/2" deep with a 7.2" Pitch. This through fastened metal roofing panel provides a 36" coverage. It is easy to install and can be used in a variety of applications including roofing and siding material for commercial, agricultural, and residential projects, self storage, equipment screens, . Exterior applications: Total roofing area, an accent to a roof in conjunction with other architectural elements of design, metal siding, decorative fencing, restaurants, movie sets. Interior applications: Focal point or backdrops such as a backsplash in a bath or kitchen, textured ceiling, and a wall treatment. As a wall application bonderized Western Rib can be used both vertically or horizontally to create design interest.
Rezibond and Bonderized metal roofing can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks. Please click below for a Quote or Call 877-787-5467
Rezibond and Bonderized flat stock is also available to make all of your trim, gutters, and downspouts.
*ReziBond® is a registered trademark of Steelscape, Inc.